Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to perform an audit of a quality management system based on organizational policy and procedures and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system.
This course will equip you with the in-depth knowledge and skills required to perform first party audits known as internal audit of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against organizational policy and procedures as applicable.
Who is qualified for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course?
- The course is suitable for everyone from any discipline or profession
- Quality Health safety & environmental (QHSE) supervisors and managers
- Quality assurance and Quality control (QA/QC) officers/consultants
- Those who want to become Quality Management System auditors
- Individuals who will be responsible for maintaining conformance of quality management requirements in organizations
- Technical experts and advisors highly need this training to understand and prepare an internal audit.
Module 2: Assessments